maanantai 18. toukokuuta 2015

Lisää matkahaaveita../ More traveling dreams..



  Jatketaan vielä haaveilua, Agatha Christien Englanti kiinnostaisi ja Sherlock Holmes-museo Lontoossa, harmi etteivät ole esteettömiä, kysyin matkatoimiston virkailijalta.
 
Let's continue dreaming for a bit, I'd be interested in the Agatha Christie Guided Tours in Devon and  the Sherlock Holmes Museum in London but unfortunately they're not accessible, I've asked from a travel agent.    

Myös iltapäivätee Lontoossa kiinnostaisi, ehkä joskus, olen innokas teenjuoja ja  netin kuvat iltapäiväteestä herkkuineen näyttävät houkuttelevilta.

Also the afternoon tee in London would be of interest, maybe I'll get to go someday, I'm an avid tee drinker and the pictures of it with all its delicacies look very tempting.  
                                     
Marraskuussa kuitenkin Teneriffa kutsuu, tässä kuvia marraskuulta 2011.

Tenerife is calling on November, here's some pictures from November 2011.  


                          

               
                            
                           

 Ihana jätskibaari Teneriffalla. Kuten kuvasta näkyy, on pähkinäjäätelöä,  marenkijäätelöä, hedelmäisiä jäätelöitä, käynköhän tuolla marraskuun-reissullani?
Saapa nähdä! Tekis kyllä mieli, reissu kestää 10 päivää, joten eiköhän siinä ehdi,
  useemmankin kerran! LoroPark-eläinpuisto ja Mar y sol-hotellin vieressä sijaitsevan Teralava-keskuksen hoidot ja hieronnat kiinnostavat myös!

A lovely ice cream bar in Tenerife. As you can see there's nut, meringue and different fruity ice-creams available. I wonder if I'm going to visit there on November? We shall see! I'd definitely  like to and the trip lasts for 10 days so I'd ought to have enough time for several visits! The LoroPark-animal park interest me as well, along with the treatments and massages at the Teralava center next to the Mar y sol-hotel.  

  
 Teneriffan reissun jälkeen alan säästämään Karibian-risteilyyn, eräs ystäväni täyttää
 loppuvuodesta 40 ja haluaisin lähteä hänen kanssaan tuolle risteilylle, idean ja inspiraation sain Palmuasemalta, kiitos Sanna!


After the trip to Tenerife I'll start saving for a cruise at the Caribbean, a friend of mine turns 40 at the end of the year and I'd like to go with them to that cruise. I got the inspiration and idea from Palmuasema, thanks Sanna!     

Ei kommentteja: